Join us in building a better world.
Did you know over 14,000 people work at MIT? Our dynamic environment, distinct culture, and diverse community foster collaboration and excellence in every corner of the campus. We offer an extensive range of benefits and resources that simply aren't found together anywhere else. See more about what it's like to be part of the community at MIT.
If you’re ready to help us shape the future, there’s a place at MIT for your unique skills, experience, and goals.
Search Open Positions
|External Candidates||Internal Candidates|
Find out about new job postings
Follow @mit_hr on Twitter. Every Monday, we tweet jobs posted in the prior seven days with links so you can apply easily.
Create a job alert
Let us do the searching for you. Create an account on our portal and set up a job alert. We will send you an email when we find jobs that match your search criteria.
How to create a job alert
- Sign in to the MIT Careers portal or click "Create a new account." (Current MIT employees should use the internal portal.)
- Click "My Account" (found on the right side of the page)
- Click "Job Alerts"
- Click "Add"
- Set up your search criteria using the various search filters.
- Click "Search"
- In the "Create a Job Alert" box, enter a job alert name, desired frequency for receiving an email, the date to stop sending emails and the email address to send the alerts to.
- Click "Save" (or "Update" if updating an existing alert).
Hint: Searches by keyword may produce more results than prove helpful. For more targeted searches, use of the functional area field is recommended.
You will receive an email listing the newly posted MIT positions that match your search criteria. The delivery dates will be based on your chosen contact frequency.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues related to job alerts.