The 2022 MIT Excellence Awards + Collier Medal ceremony will take place on Thursday, June 9, from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. ET at Kresge Auditorium.
Join the celebration
Kresge Auditorium (W16): Awards ceremony, 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. ET
Kresge Oval (outside): Reception, 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET
A livestream will be available here on this page during the event
- We invite MIT staff, students, and faculty to attend the in-person ceremony, or watch the livestream from another location. There is open seating in Kresge Auditorium available for all who would like to attend. Doors will open at 2:45 pm for the MIT community.
- MIT has implemented guidelines to protect the health of its community, and the Recognition program will follow those guidelines for the 2022 ceremony. Any changes to the event will be posted here for attendees and recipients.
- We recommend that all attendees and recipients wear a good-quality, well-fitting mask. Masks will also be available in the Kresge lobby for the event.
- If attendees or recipients are feeling ill or test positive for Covid-19, they should stay at home and watch the livestream of the event.
- We are committed to providing an environment that is accessible and inclusive for individuals with disabilities. The event will include an ASL interpreter and the webcast will be captioned. If you need assistance in accessing the event or the webcast, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pom-poms and signs for recipients are encouraged! There will be materials available in Kresge lobby to make signs prior to the start of the ceremony.
- A reception will follow the ceremony on the Kresge Oval (outdoors). Ice cream trucks and other light refreshments will be available for attendees and recipients.
A livestream will be available here on this page during the event.
See the 2021 MIT.nano team award recipients having some fun with their MIT Excellence Award snow globes.
Created by MIT.nano team: Whitney Rochelle Hess, Nicholas Menounos, Anna Osherov, Kristofor Robert Payer, and Jorg Scholvin