Are you adjusting to life as a new parent? Wondering how to support your school-age child’s social and emotional needs? Looking to strengthen your relationship with your tween or teen?
Current MIT benefits-eligible faculty, staff, and postdocs can schedule a one-on-one consultation with a Peace at Home Parenting Solutions coach to discuss any questions or concerns. These parenting coaches hold advanced degrees and are seasoned specialists in their fields including birth to 5, positive discipline, parent-child relationships, adolescents, and special social-emotional needs.
Join these upcoming live webinars for expert guidance and evidence-based strategies that solve parenting challenges, and increase connection and cooperation with your child(ren).
- In the Trenches: Separated and Divorced Parents (September 8, 2021 | 8:15 p.m.)
- Learn Baby’s Needs: Eat, Play, Sleep (September 9, 2021 | 12:00 p.m.)
- Positive Discipline for Peace At Home (September 13, 2021 | 12:00 p.m.)
- My Child Has Trouble Connecting: How Can I Help? (September 14, 2021 | 8:15 p.m.)
- Use Effective Feedback to Support Courage and Confidence (September 15, 2021 | 8:15 p.m.)
- How to Take Take the Stress Out of Parenting (September 16, 2021 | 12:00 p.m.)
- Monthly Q&A for Parents and Caregivers (September 20, 2021 | 12:00 p.m.)
- Help Your Child Recover from Emotional Meltdowns: Toddlers and Preschoolers (September 20, 2021 | 8:15 p.m.)
- Academic Loss: What Really Helps? (September 22, 2021 | 12:00 p.m.)
- Disciplina Positiva que Funciona (September 22, 2021 | 8:15 p.m.)
- Family Wellness for Parents on the Run (September 23, 2021 | 8:15 p.m.)
- School Success: Inspire Motivation and Engagement (September 27, 2021 | 12:00 p.m.)
- Talking to Teens: Communication for Connection and Safety (September 27, 2021 | 8:15 p.m.)
- Let’s Get on the Same Page: Practical Steps to Resolve Parenting Style Conflicts (September 28, 2021 | 8:15 p.m.)
To access coaching and webinars, you must create a Peace at Home Parenting Solutions account:
- Click "Get Started" button
- Click "Register" and complete Registration Form (code: MITPeace)
- Check your email to activate your account
- Check your email again to create a password and log in