MIT's Applicant Tracking System (ATS) allows departments to view and manage candidates in real time throughout the hiring process.
Staffing Services posts open jobs at MIT and provides recruiting assistance and support to hiring managers.
Use the ATS to:
- Request a new job opening (create a requisition)
- View, download, print or email resumes
- Keep track of each applicant’s progress through the hiring workflow
- Disposition applicants
- Generate offer letters
- Create personal email templates for candidate correspondence
- Add and remove columns in the candidate list pane
These online courses in the MIT Learning Center are intended for hiring managers, recruiters, and others involved in the hiring process.
ATS - Creating job requisitions
ATS - Inbox to interview
ATS - Offer to final disposition
Find additional handouts from Applicant Tracking System training sessions below.