Ready when you are! Expand your knowledge through a variety of self-directed, just-in-time learning resources. Complete individual courses that help you build or improve your skills, or work toward a professional certificate or degree.
Learning bundles and self-paced workshops
Learning bundles are curated collections of resources around a specific professional development topics.
Learning bundles for all employees
- Avoiding and Managing Burnout
- Best Practices, Remote & Hybrid Meetings
- Breaking the Bias Habit
- Civility in the Workplace
- Communicating with Influence
- Conflict Management Fundamentals
- Contributing to an Inclusive Community
- DEIB Primer for Managers and Leaders
- Developing Oneself
- Exercising Integrity
- Exploring Mentoring for Mentors and Mentees
- Focusing on the Customer
- Giving Presentations with Confidence
- Implementing Proactively and Decisively
- Making Meetings Work at MIT
- Managing Your Time
- Managing Up
- Performance Review Preparations
- Project Management
- SMART Goal Setting
Learning bundles for managers
These learning bundles focus on managing and leading, and are intended for people who manage MIT employees.
New: Support the Mental Health of Your Direct Reports Learning Bundle
This learning bundle is designed to provide managers with information and tools to support the mental health of their direct reports. This bundle will also provide encouragement for managers to lead by example when promoting mental health supports and highlight the important role that managers and leaders can play in decreasing stigma around mental illness. Explore this new resource.
- The Leader's Strategic Skills and Mindset
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Delegating for Success
- Developing the Potential of Others
- Leading Remotely
- Navigating Change with Strategic Agility
- Support Mental Health of Direct Reports
- Hire at MIT: Remote Hiring
- Explore Administrative Assistant Career Paths
- Feedback Using the CBIN Model
- Hiring at MIT: An Overview
- MIT Voices: Bystander Intervention
- MIT Voices: Personal Accountability
See more learning bundles and self-paced workshops in the MIT Learning Center.
- EdX: Choose from over 1,300 courses from the world’s leading universities. You can use your tuition assistance benefit to cover the cost of EdX certificates that can help you build your career at MIT.
- GlobeSmart: Improve your cultural communication skills and build partnerships at MIT and beyond.
- LinkedIn Learning: Access web-based learning at a time that works for you. (Formerly Lynda.com)
- MIT OpenCourseWare (OCW): Expand your learning through access to MIT course materials and audio/video lectures
Creating a culture of respect
MIT has prioritized creating a culture of respect, inclusion, and collaboration, and many offices and staff are immersed in that effort. Learn how you can contribute.
Our Learning Topics offer articles, tools and resources on topics like managing change, designing meetings, and more.