Fridays | 12:00pm-1:30pm
“We have more possibilities available in each moment than we realize.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
This three-part workshop series will provide practical information and hands-on activities that will help you recognize the roots of strong emotions, and communicate effectively during times of conflict and difficulty. A three-step framework, based on the works of Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh, will be introduced as a systematic approach to navigate personal and interpersonal challenges in a range of daily settings, including our workplaces, classrooms, and homes. You will gain an understanding of how to:
- Identify and manage strong emotions
- Apply mindfulness processes to navigate conflict
- Use language and mindfulness tools to support healthy, sustainable communication
This three-part workshop series will be held from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- March 26: The Roots of Challenge and Conflict
- April 2: Mindful Self-Assessment
- April 9: Beginning Anew and Resetting Relationships
- Participants are strongly encouraged to attend all three sessions.
- All sessions will be recorded; each session will be available for one week.
- A digital workbook will be provided ahead of Session One for use throughout the workshop series. While it is recommended that you print and fill in the workbook by hand, you may take digital notes if preferred.