How Do I...?

Need to be away from work because of illness or injury?

How do I receive personal assistance through MIT MyLife Services?

MyLife Services is a free, confidential MIT benefit. One call puts you in touch with a network of experts who can provide emotional and behavioral counseling, work-life consultations, and personalized referrals.

You can visit MIT MyLife Services, call the MyLife Services office at 844-405-LIFE (844-405-5433) or (TTY) 866-892-7162 or email

How do I learn more about disability accommodations at MIT?

MIT is committed to the principal of equal opportunity, and to providing effective and reasonable accommodations to employees with documented disabilities. Visit Disability Services to learn about:

  • Eligibility requirements

  • Guidelines for documenting a disability

  • Procedures for obtaining accommodation

  • Accommodating candidates with disabilities

  • Accommodating employees with learning disabilities, ADD, ADHD, and psychiatric disabilities