We each face our own, ever-changing set of personal and work-related challenges and opportunities. These interactive seminars can inform, inspire, and support you in this process, with research-based strategies, tips, and information to help you be better prepared for whatever life presents next.
Presented by the MIT Center for WorkLife and WellBeing
Presenter: Elli Weisbaum, M.E.S., Ph.D. Candidate; Mindfulness Practitioner, Instructor, and Researcher
Fridays | 9:30am-10:30am
During this six-part workshop series, we will focus on experiential activities for practical daily application. Participants will learn about the neuroscience research that supports the many benefits of mindfulness, along with a wide range of practices aimed at building mental fitness based on personal needs and interests.
- June 19: Attending to perfectionism
- June 26: Cultivating joy and happiness
- July 10: Mindfulness for conflict management
- July 17: Enhancing cognitive efficacy
- July 24: Effective and skillful communication
- July 31: Approaches for coping with our “new normal”
- While we encourage you to attend all sessions, you may register for as many as your schedule allows.
- All sessions will be recorded and available in a Google Drive Database for a week after the session.