In these engaging, interactive webinars, you'll develop new strategies and skills to help you make the most of this exciting time of your life—and you'll also meet new people and have a good time while you're at it.
Presenter: Steven Dimitriou, A.I.F., C.P.F.C.; Managing Partner, Mayflower Advisors
Knowledge is power! Especially when it comes to investing your hard-earned money. So, if you struggle to explain the difference between two funds in your own 401(k), join us for this enlightening and engaging seminar, which will:
- Provide you with foundational knowledge to build your confidence and empower you to make sound investment decisions
- Identify common investment behaviors and pitfalls, and ways to avoid them
- Define clearly the primary investment vehicles and options, including stocks, bonds, ETFs, and mutual funds
Presenter: Jeanne Mahan, M.A.; Senior Manager of College Finance, Bright Horizons College Advising
Student loan debt has an overwhelming impact on the lives of graduates and parents alike. This workshop will examine ways in which graduates and parents can manage education debt and guide borrowers’ successful transition from college to repayment. Attendees will learn:
- How to identify repayment responsibilities for each loan
- Methods for reducing monthly payments
- Strategies for identifying cash flow that can be used to prepay education debt
- Ways to avoid becoming delinquent and defaulting on education debt, even during times of personal economic hardship
- The best resources for managing and maintaining a repayment strategy
Are student loans getting in the way of your financial future? Receive expert guidance on your unique student loan situation, and develop a strategy to manage your—or your child’s—education debt.