Getting sick isn’t convenient. But Well Connection is.
Starting January 1, 2020, you can see licensed doctors and providers for minor medical and behavioral health care services with $0 copays*, using live video visits on your favorite device.
Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Well Connection telehealth video visits are secure. Board-certified physicians and licensed clinicians are required to provide patients with private, secure, HIPAA-compliant, and confidential online visits.
You and your family members can visit doctors and providers anytime, anywhere in the United States, at home, work, or on vacation—weekends and holidays included. All you need is an internet connection and a smartphone, tablet, or computer with a webcam.
Benefits of Well Connection
* HDHP: Under the March 2020 CARES Act, you don't need to meet your deductible first. Learn more in our FAQ.
Well Connection is easy to use. Here's what to do:
- Download the Well Connection app or visit wellconnection.com.
- Create an account by entering your name, MIT email address, and a password of your choosing.
- You'll be asked to enter your location, birth date, and gender.
- For health plan choose "Blue Cross Blue Shield" and enter your Subscriber ID.
If you have questions or need help, contact MIT Benefits.