Getting sick isn’t convenient. But Well Connection is.
You can see licensed doctors and providers for minor medical and behavioral health care services with $0 copays*, using live video visits on your favorite device.
Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Well Connection telehealth video visits are secure. Board-certified physicians and licensed clinicians are required to provide patients with private, secure, HIPAA-compliant, and confidential online visits.
You and your family members can visit doctors and providers anytime, anywhere in the United States, at home, work, or on vacation—weekends and holidays included. All you need is an internet connection and a smartphone, tablet, or computer with a webcam.
Benefits of Well Connection
* HDHP: must meet your deductible first.
Well Connection is easy to use. Here's what to do:
- Download the BCBSMA MyBlue app or visit BlueCrossMA.org.
- Create an account or sign in.
- Select My Care from the Home Menu.
- Select Well Connection Video Visits under Remote Care.
If you have questions or need help, contact MIT Benefits.