How Do I...?

How do I submit a Workers’ Compensation insurance claim?

Notify your supervisor as soon as possible if you sustain a work-related injury or illness. If your supervisor isn’t available, and you are physically able, report to the MIT Medical Department for your first visit to care for your injury or illness. If you are not physically able, call the MIT police at (617) 253-1212, or dial 100. 

Visit the Worker’s Compensation Insurance page to learn about your eligibility, coverage, and next steps.