See HR's up-to-date information, resources, and policies to help MIT faculty, staff, and postdocs stay safe and follow MIT guidelines.
Vaccination Requirement Information
All staff and faculty who access the MIT campus must either be vaccinated against Covid-19 or be granted an exemption by MIT. More information is available for employees and managers.
Returning to Campus
- See HR's COVID-19 Return to Work on Campus information.
- July 28 letter from Ramona Allen: Vaccine requirement deadline, mask requirements, other steps for safe return to campus
- Work Succeeding: Tools and resources for creating flexible work arrangements
See the details on pay during the pandemic (MIT Touchstone login required).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guidance on equipment when working remotely
- Guidance for managers on managing teams in remote and hybrid mode
MIT Staff Emergency Hardship Fund
The MIT Staff Emergency Hardship Fund provides financial assistance to MIT staff and postdoctoral scholars (associates and fellows) who are experiencing an immediate, severe, and temporary financial hardship due to a sudden or non-recurring emergency (e.g., serious illness or injury, family crisis, natural disaster).
Community support and recognition resources
The MIT HR Center for WorkLife and WellBeing has compiled resources and information to support MIT employees and their families. Help is available!
Have you observed members of our community who are taking extraordinary measures to help maintain business operations, assist students and staff in transitions, and ensure the safety of all of us at MIT? Tell us about it—it takes only seconds to say thank you!
Need Help or Have Questions?
If you have specific questions on any of the above, please send an email to email@example.com.