August 28, 2018
Human Resources is pleased to announce the launch of its new website. This redesign brings together its three separate sites - careers, Human Resources, and new hire onboarding - into one cohesive whole. The site, developed in partnership with Sametz Blackstone Associates, is designed to ...
- more accurately reflect HR’s current structure and priorities while making it easier for our core audiences (prospective employees, current employees and their families, managers, and retirees) to complete tasks and locate content
- help establish HR as a strategic people partner in the MIT community, and as a department that values transparency, collaboration, and inclusion
- position MIT as an employer of choice as an extension of our employer rebranding efforts – and attract and retain top talent
The new website includes a completely new, clean, and modern design, and an overhaul of structure and approach. Much of the existing content has been streamlined, and our strategic talent management and learning-related areas, including performance development, have been substantially revised or rewritten based on user feedback. The new site also offers:
- A stronger focus on the “people” part of HR and MIT as an organization
- Master branding (closer association with the MIT brand)
- A user-focused approach
- A completely new design with an emphasis on cleaner, more browsable content pages
- An accurate reflection of HR’s current structure, priorities, and values
- A brand-new Document & Form Library to allow users to easily and quickly find the HR forms and resources they need
- A brand-new Knowledge Base of common HR questions to help speed users to the answers they seek
All of us in Human Resources hope you will enjoy browsing and using this new community resource. If you have feedback, please let us know.